A reliable thermostat plays a critical but often overlooked role in your home, allowing your HVAC equipment to operate only when needed to keep you comfortable without wasting energy. Low-quality or damaged thermostats often contribute to discomfort and high bills.
If it’s time to install a thermostat, let Donley A/C & Plumbing help you find the perfect fit for your needs. We work with high-quality products, including the latest smart Wi-Fi thermostats with advanced features.
Need a new thermostat in the Phoenix area? Call Donley A/C & Plumbing today at 602-787-3956 to learn more about our products or request a quote.
Thermostat Installation & Replacement
A great thermostat saves a lot of money and discomfort — but only when installed properly. When it’s time to upgrade your home thermostat or add a new one, let Donley A/C & Plumbing help you make the most of the opportunity. We’ll find the right product for your needs and install it perfectly, keeping you and your home comfortable all year.
To schedule thermostat installation or replacement, call 602-787-3956 and speak with Donley A/C & Plumbing about your options.
Troubleshooting &d Repair
Not every faulty thermostat needs to be replaced, especially if it’s a relatively new unit. You can troubleshoot by:
- Adding new batteries
- Restarting the system completely by using the relevant circuit breaker
- Using the reset option on the unit
- Double-checking all settings
Once it’s time to call the professionals, our team can ensure it doesn’t need recalibration due to problems with the thermometer or adjustments to loose or disconnected wiring.
Call 602-787-3956 to request help with a faulty thermostat.
Benefits of a Wi-Fi Thermostat
Many homeowners are upgrading to smart or Wi-Fi thermostats in recent years because, unlike other smart devices, Wi-Fi thermostats offer real, tangential benefits to your energy use, comfort, and more. You’ll enjoy:
- Remote access while you’re out of the house or in bed, allowing you to drop the temperature for better sleep or keep the temperature a bit warmer while you’re at work
- More detailed breakdowns of energy use and cooling habits throughout the day and year
- Alerts to unusual behavior or problems so you can stay ahead of any potential issues
- Easier to understand and operate controls compared to similarly feature-rich analog thermostats
Call Donley A/C & Plumbing at 602-787-3956 today for more information on Wi-Fi or smart thermostats.