Why Choose a Reverse Osmosis Water Filter?
Date: April 19, 2014
WHY CHOOSE A REVERSE OSMOSIS WATER FILTER?
APR 18, 2014
Many homeowners have poor quality tap water that is horrible to cook with and even worse to drink. Rather than relying solely on bottled water for all of your family’s needs, a reverse osmosis water filter is an affordable way to supply your home with clean and healthy drinking water. It will also help the environment by reducing the amount of waste produced by plastic water bottles.
How Does Reverse Osmosis Work?
As the tap water enters the filtration system, the impurities are filtered out by a thin membrane. High water pressure forces the water molecules through the permeable membrane, leaving behind 99 percent of all contaminants and impurities, including chlorine, algae, bacteria, hydrogen sulfide, molds and arsenic. The clean water is then sent to directly to the faucet.
Benefits of a Reverse Osmosis System
Reverse osmosis can reintroduce people to the concept of getting delicious tasting water straight from their tap. The reverse osmosis water filter has many benefits, including:
- Low Maintenance: Requires minimal maintenance and is easy to clean.
- Pure Water: Improves the odor, taste and appearance of water.
- Energy Efficient: Uses very little power as it relies on hydropower.
- Less Waste: Reduces water bottle waste by producing crystal-clear water at home.
- Better Tasting Food: By using reverse osmosis water when cooking, brewing coffee and tea and making ice cubes, everything you create in your kitchen will taste better.
There is no question that drinking water is essential to oneâ€™s health and well being. A reverse osmosis water filtration system can make tap water more appealing and refreshing for everyone. Call (602) 870-6840 today to learn more about the reverse osmosis water filter systems available at Donley Service Center.