We are currently seeking exceptional HVAC technicians to join our team. In this position, our HVAC Technicians are responsible for providing excellent customer service through the services and products we provide for residential and commercial customers. We are known for having one of the best customer bases in town, and because of that we have year round work. Our HVAC Technicians have full access to one of the industry’s top support staff. We also offer continued training, and one of the industry’s top compensation programs.
- Valid AZ Driver’s License with clean driving record
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Professional appearance
- Good communication skills - Bilingual a plus
- Comfortable using a handheld tablet for paperless invoicing
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to work overtime
- Ability to pass pre-employment drug screening and background investigation
- Ability to work in safety-sensitive functions
This is a full time position and permanent employment. Training on company operating program will be provided. Benefits can include health, dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, access to supplemental voluntary plans.
Salary will be discussed at time of interview and commensurate with experience . Please submit your resume for consideration or call 602-787-3956.