At Donley Service Center, the health and safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. The services we provide are essential to the community, so we will continue to service all your HVAC and plumbing needs during this difficult time. For 44 years it has been our mission to keep your homes and families safe and comfortable and we will continue to do so as we all navigate these uncertain times.
We are following the guidelines set by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) to ensure the safety of our customers, technicians and staff. Our team is keeping a close eye on any updates or changes and we will adjust our protocols as needed. As of today, we have implemented the following guidelines for our technicians:
- All employees are required to be symptom free and not come to work if they are feeling ill.
- Technicians who come into your home are required to wear safety gear such as gloves and shoe covers.
- Hand washing is required before and after every appointment as well as during when necessary.
- During a home visit, our technicians are required to practice social distancing at all times. They will not be shaking hands, and will no longer require you to sign a tablet, they’ll do it for you. Additionally, customers will be the only ones touching their thermostat to limit contact.
- Any tools needed for repairs are washed and sanitized regularly to eliminate any potential contamination.
We will continue to take the necessary actions to prioritize the health of our customers and employees every step of the way. If you experience HVAC or plumbing issues, we are here to help.
Owner, Donley Service Center